November 29, 2010

Day 4 - Back To Work

After doing some errands around town, we sat down together and did some old fashioned manufacturing of some ignition coils. I got to see first hand what it is like to put these kits together, and it is NO joke. A lot of time and effort is put into the ignition system kits, ensuring the quality and build is above top notch. I've seen some people on the forums selling their own DIY system, but after building these myself, I know exactly why I bought my kit from them; simplicity with the best product backing.
Considering a DIY ignition system upgrade is cumbersome and will essentially cost the same in the end, but the fitment will be terrible probably, I'd rather just pay for the high quality plug and play system. With some Dave Chappelle playing on the TV with stereo sound in the garage, we built a lot of kits throughout the night with some good laughs and tech-head geekiness woven throughout.

No comments: